2nd ANNUAL DEBT SYNDICATION INDIA SUMMIT 2019
Debt syndication contributed $343 million (Rs. 1,886 crore) towards investment banking revenues, accounting for a 49.5% share. Credit growth in last one year is at historically low levels. The main reasons include large NPAs in the banking system, disruption in economic policy changes like introduction of IBC, GST, Demonetisation etc. which are affecting the business scenario. Banks have become cautious in lending and corporate earnings estimates are changing. In the changing environment, there is need to understand and bridge the gaps between various stakeholders viz. corporates (borrowers), lenders (Banks & NBFCs) and advisors or intermediaries.
This 2-day Summit will focus on developing strategies for thriving in a challenging market, emerging structures in financing channels and how Banks and institutional investors are redefining the market with various financing solutions and business model revisions and understand what drives the scale and depth of loan market.
Anand Kasturi L
Head of Treasury
VVF India Ltd.
West Coast Group
Executive Vice President & Head- Project & Structured Finance, Syndications & DCM
Aditya Birla Finance Ltd.
Head - Loan Syndication
HDFC Bank Ltd.
Head - Business Development & Investor Relations
Narayana Health Group
Director – Debt Syndication
Deutsche Bank AG
Chief - Corporate Treasury & IR
Tata Power Limited
Head Treasury & Investor Relations
Bajaj Corp Ltd.
Head Syndications and National Sales Head, Other Infrastructure
Tata Cleantech Capital
Head – Corporate Development and Investor Relations
HealthCare Global Enterprises Limited
CFO Solar & Group head Finance, Tax, Treasury
Essel Infraprojects Ltd.
Hindustan Construction Company
Director - Structured Corporate Lending & Syndications
Executive Director & CFO
Chalet Hotels Ltd.
Head Debt Syndication
RBL (Ratnakar Bank Ltd.)
Head - Loan Syndications
YES Bank Limited
Group Chief Financial Officer
Vedanta Resources Plc
Group Head - Syndications
Head Corporate Finance & Treasury
Sterlite Power Transmission Ltd.
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Evolving debt syndication market, strategies and syndicated project financing in India
- Structure, process, pricing & deal making in India and CDS positioning
- Strategic role of treasury & functions of lead and agent bank in Syndication Lending market
- Syndication risk: Best practices for risk allocation and mitigation
- Using debt syndication to expand corporate debt market in India
- Role of legal in syndicated lending transaction
- Meeting India's Infrastructure needs via the Capital Markets : The Role of PPPs
- FinTech showcase: latest technology supporting syndicated loans
- Evolution of NBFC's as loan intermediaries
- Examining strong local liquidity in India: Where do opportunities lie for international banks?
WHO WILL YOU MEET?Industry Professionals from the following functional roles
- Debt Syndication
- Loan Syndication
- Structured Finance
- Fund Syndication
- Debt Capital Markets
- Credit Risk Monitoring
- Audit, Risk & Compliance
- Finance & Treasury
- Banking Operations
- Banking & Financial Services
- Non-Banking Financial Institutions
- Investment Banks
- Audit & Tax Firms
- Law firms & Corporate institutions (borrowers)
- Financial advisories & management consulting firms
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
2nd Annual Debt Syndication India Summit 2019 provides a dedicated platform for the industry and other stakeholders to come together to discuss the key challenges, learn from the best practices adopted across the country and ensure their firm is positioned to comply with latest regulatory guidelines.